HP Officejet g55 Driver Download
HP Officejet g55 Driver Software Installation for your Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, and Mac OS.
HP Officejet g55 is compatible for various operating systems. Some of them are Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Macintosh OS X Sierra, Mac OS X El Capitan, Mac OS X Yosemite, and other Mac operating systems. In order to get this printer working, you need to install HP Officejet g55 software first.
Download link is located at the end of this page, scroll more to download.
How to install HP Officejet g55 driver using CD driver
If you have the DVD/CD driver, you can install HP Deskjet 1010 software using it. Installing this software is very easy. It is similar to installing other printer drivers using CD driver. If you ever did it before, you will not find any problems in installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert HP Officejet g55 DVD driver into your computer. Once it is inserted, your computer will detect it. Moreover, you will be directed to an installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be directed automatically to an installation page. If it happens, you must open Windows Explorer through a shortcut. You can do it by clicking windows key+E.
- After that, you must look for DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and find the file that has .exe ending. Click it and an installation window will pop up on your screen.
- Follow the steps on the pop up window. At the end of the steps, you will find ‘Install’ button. Click the button and wait. After a few moments, the installation will be completed.
- Once it is completed, you will find a pop up box with Finish button. Click this button to finish the installation. When you click this button, the DVD will come out of your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically.
How to install HP Officejet g55 driver using downloaded setup file
If you don’t have a CD driver, you can download the setup driver file. This setup file is also perfect for you who have problems DVD RW. You can find HP Officejet g55 driver file easily below. In downloading it, you must make sure that it is compatible for your OS. Once you downloaded the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open your downloaded setup file and find the right file setup.
- Press enter once you found the right file. Wait a few seconds and the pop up installation window will appear.
- Follow the instruction on the installation page and wait until the installation process reach 100%.
How to check a printer connected to your computer
If you are not sure whether or not the printer is fully connected to your computer, you can do the steps below.
- Click the ‘Start’ button.
- Click the ‘Control Panel’ button.
- Click the ‘Printers and Faxes’ symbol.
- Once you clicked it, you will see printer icons with printer type written next to it.
When you already installed the HP Officejet g55 driver, you can start printing images and documents. This printer offers you with high quality prints. It also has great print performance. If you run out of ink, you don’t need to worry. You can get HP Officejet g55 replacement ink at a very affordable price.
HP Officejet g55 driver setup link
HP Officejet g55 Driver for Windows 10 – Windows Update Driver (Read This)
HP Officejet g55 Driver for Windows 8 & 8.1 – Windows Update Driver (Read This)
HP Officejet g55 Driver for Windows 7 – Windows Update Driver (Read This)
HP Officejet g55 Driver for Windows Vista & XP – Download
HP Officejet g55 Driver for Mac OS – Download (OS X 10.4 and below)
Incoming search terms:
- driver imprimante hp office jet g55